At Drug Free Sport, we’ve assembled a diverse team of professionals dedicated to administering the best sports drug-testing and education programs in the world. We work in a serious business as we tackle some of the biggest challenges in sport today. (Good news is, we’re big on fun, too.) Working here, your day-to-day efforts will not only impact your future, but sport’s as well.
Are you ready to join in on our mission to ensure fair game?
Drug Free Sport is committed to equal opportunity. In that spirit, we welcome your interest in our employment opportunities.
OPEN POSITION: Professional Sports Program Manager
This position is responsible for assisting in the management of multiple high profile professional sport drug-testing programs, performing quality control for the Professional Sport Department, serving as a liaison between the Professional Sport Department and Collector Development Department, supporting drug test collection contractors as necessary, performing administrative duties related to the operation of the Professional Sport Department, performing drug test collections for Drug Free Sport clients, and supporting the Senior Director of Professional Sport Drug Testing and other department staff as needed. This position requires the willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally upon short notice.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. A significant responsibility of this position will be to assist in the management of quality control for all professional sport clients by maintaining daily communication with collection contractors in the field, monitoring compliance with client collection protocols, tracking shipments from the collection contractors to the applicable laboratory, verifying accurate and complete collection contractor reports, investigating discrepancies related to collection contractor data submissions and serving as a liaison between the Collector Development Department and the Professional Sport Department to ensure compliance with training initiatives and documentation.
2. Provide excellent service to Drug Free Sport professional sports clients, independent collection contractors, and other employees as part of a team-centered work environment.3. Assist the Senior Director of Professional Sports Drug Testing with client testing management including:
4. Serving as a liaison between the Professional Sport Department and Collector Development Department including conducting collection contractor evaluations and training as needed, coordination of the Learning Resource Center and Performance Management System, and the review of client protocol and collection training documents including the publication and distribution to collection contractors.
5. Assist with internal technical support for office equipment and SCAN®.6. Responsible for all shipping and supplies needs (including inventory) for professional sport client programs.
7. Conduct drug testing for Drug Free Sport clients from time-to-time as needed.
8. Assist the Senior Director of NFL Drug Testing and staff with NFL testing administration as requested from time-to-time.9. Provide assistance on special projects and tasks as needed
Successful applicant must pass a background check, pre-employment drug test and transcript verification.
To apply, please electronically submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for three references by April 21, 2014 to: email@example.com, attention JD Matheus, Senior Director of Professional Sports Drug Testing
OR by mail to:
The National Center for Drug Free Sport, Inc.
Attention: JD Matheus, Senior Director of Professional Sports Drug Testing
2537 Madison Ave
Kansas City, Missouri 64108
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE