Andrea Wickerham, JD - Vice President
816-474-8655 ext. 118
- Vice President for Drug Free Sport with more than 26 years of experience in intercollegiate athletics.
- Professional history includes serving as director of athletics (Luther College) and assistant director of athletics (Central Connecticut State University) and Harvard University as well as collegiate coaching experience in field hockey and basketball.
- Received Juris Doctor degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law in 1999, graduating in the top 15 percent of her class. Before coming to Drug Free Sport, she was an associate with the Kansas City law firm of Husch & Eppenberger, specializing in labor and employment law. Completed her bachelor’s degree in history from Ursinus College (1980) and her master’s degree in athletics administration from the University of Iowa (1983).
- As an athletics administrator, Wickerham coordinated NCAA drug-testing events; developed and implemented NCAA rules education and compliance programs; developed drug and alcohol-education programs; and athlete assistance programs. She also is a graduate of the Betty Ford Center Professional in Residence Program.
- Licensed to practice law in Missouri state courts and in the Federal District Court for the Western District of Missouri. Member of the American Bar Association, the Missouri Bar Association and the Association of Women Lawyers.
Back to Our Staff