Results Management/Quality Assurance Program Manager
Amateur Sport, Quality Assurance
Position Focus: The Amateur Sport/Quality Assurance Program Manager is a key contributor to Drug Free Sport International/International Doping Tests & Management’s drug-testing offerings, providing high level of service and commitment to excellence. The person in this role will operate in a fast-paced work environment and contribute excellent service to achieve any mission, anytime, anywhere. Contributions include back-end administration management for amateur clients, quality assurance support, and up to 30 percent travel domestically and internationally to conduct internal and external audits.
Summary of Qualifications: To successfully perform this role, the individual must be analytical, an effective communicator, organized, detail-oriented and self-directed. This person must uphold the company vision, possess strong integrity, and have a desire to serve our clients, independent contractors, and colleagues. Essential requirements are strong communication skills; ability to manage multiple projects in a time sensitive environment; highly credible and ethical; excellent customer service and problem-solving skills; positive attitude; independent thinker; and proficient working with Microsoft Suite and web-based programs. Minimum education level of a bachelor’s degree, and willingness and ability to travel including weekends and upon short- or same-day notice is required. Passing a pre-employment screening including background check, drug test, transcript verification, and confidentiality agreement is also a requirement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent service and support, including outside standard business hours, to clients, independent contractors, and colleagues.
- Understand and apply quality principles to daily responsibilities; collaborate with others on quality objectives; and address nonconformities as appropriate.
- Manage back-end administration for amateur clients including but not limited to:
– Receive and track all results and communication to/from labs and clients.
– Report results to clients and respond to result inquiries.
– Assist with appeal and medical exemption processes.
– Support lab invoices reconciliation.
- Assist Quality Assurance with objectives including but not limited to:
– Address nonconformities through the Quality Management System.
– Support the ISO 9001-2015 recertification process.
– Achieve and maintain drug-testing collection certification status for applicable clients.
– Plan, prepare and coordinate internal and external audits.
– Record and report findings from audits and evaluations.
– Solicit and manage performance feedback in conjunction with investigating issues and addressing concerns.
- Serve in the absences of other team members when necessary.
- Collaborate with special projects and tasks as needed.
|Description||Critical Success Factors|
|Planning and Organizational Development||Ability to efficiently organize and prioritize multiple tasks. Effective at planning ahead yet flexible with unexpected changes. Listens well and orientates quickly.||Self-confident and self-starting; focused, resourceful, and adaptable; makes timely decisions; at ease working with deadlines; delivers the objective with meticulous attention to detail; displays critical thinking abilities.|
|Effective Communication||Proficient in all forms of communication. Ability to connect with colleagues, clients, consultants and vendors. Create positive relationships at the organizational, contractor and vendor levels.||Passionate about daily interaction with clients; listens well, interprets accurately, and responds appropriately; chooses the right way to say the right things.|
|Customer Service Orientation||Has a propensity for serving the needs of clients.||Attentive and decisive; selfless; follows up and follows through; client first focus to enhance relationship.|
|Integrity and Reliability||Takes personal responsibility for job performance; strict adherence to company and client policies and procedures. Maintains high level of professionalism and confidentiality.||Positively responds to direction and constructive feedback; exhibits integrity and trustworthiness; and makes informed decisions based on what is best for the company.|
|Motivation for Achievement||Strong initiative; displays energy and enthusiasm in approaching the job. Generates ideas for improvement; initiates opportunities and recommends innovations. Goes above requirements; continually working toward exceeding expectations.||Stays on target for 90-day and annual goals, with motivation to exceed all objectives. Contributes to company success through continuous improvement. Seeks additional responsibilities and grows within the position.|
All external applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Andrayana Estes. All requested materials must be submitted for consideration. This position is desired to be filled as soon as possible and application materials will be reviewed on an on-going basis until filled.
Drug Free Sport International does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.