Amateur Sport Program Manager
Position Focus: The Amateur Sport Program Manager is a key contributor to Drug Free Sport International/International Doping Tests & Management (DFSI-IDTM) by managing drug-testing collections for multiple amateur sport clients’ drug-testing programs.
Summary of Qualifications: To successfully perform this role, the individual must be mature, accountable, detail-oriented, organized and self-directed. The Amateur Sport Program Manager will uphold the company vision, possess high integrity, and demonstrate a high level of professionalism, teamwork, creativity and energy. Essential requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in sport management, business or related field
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a time sensitive environment
- General understanding of collegiate sports; preferred operational knowledge of sport drug testing
- Highly credible and ethical
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in software programs including Microsoft Office and Excel intermediate level
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed domestically including short notice
- Pass a pre-employment screening including background check, drug test, transcript verification, and confidentiality agreement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent service to DFSI-IDTM clients, and maintain strong, positive working relationships and communication with DFSI-IDTM employees, independent contractors, consultants and other constituents.
- Manage front-end administration for amateur clients including but not limited to:
- Schedule drug-testing events with independent contractors
- Coordinate testing notifications to schools
- Oversee selection of athletes
- Assist with event paperwork and client supply inventory
- Database management
- Track data and specimens, and create reports
- Support clients and independent contractors during and outside standard business hours
- Answer inquiries from clients and independent contractors.
- Collaborate on special projects and perform other tasks as assigned.
- Understand and apply quality principles to daily responsibilities; collaborate with others on quality objectives; and address nonconformities as appropriate through the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Administer standard operating procedures for amateur drug-testing programs.
- Serve in the absence of other team members as necessary.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
|Description||Critical Success Factors|
|Planning and Organizational Development||Ability to efficiently organize and prioritize multiple tasks. Effective at planning ahead yet flexible with unexpected changes. Listens well and orientates quickly.||Self-confident and self-starting; focused, resourceful, and adaptable; makes timely decisions; at ease working with deadlines; delivers the objective with meticulous attention to detail; displays critical thinking abilities.|
|Effective Communication||Proficient in all forms of communication. Ability to connect with colleagues, clients, consultants and vendors. Create positive relationships at the organizational, contractor and vendor levels.||Passionate about daily interaction with clients; listens well, interprets accurately, and responds appropriately; chooses the right way to say the right things.|
|Customer Service Orientation||Has a propensity for serving the needs of clients.||Attentive and decisive; selfless; follows up and follows through; client first focus to enhance relationship.|
|Integrity and Reliability||Takes personal responsibility for job performance; strict adherence to company and client policies and procedures. Maintains high level of professionalism and confidentiality.||Positively responds to direction and constructive feedback; exhibits integrity and trustworthiness; and makes informed decisions based on what is best for the company.|
|Motivation for Achievement||Strong initiative; displays energy and enthusiasm in approaching the job. Generates ideas for improvement; initiates opportunities and recommends innovations. Goes above requirements; continually working toward exceeding expectations.||Stays on target for 90-day and annual goals, with motivation to exceed all objectives. Contributes to company success through continuous improvement. Seeks additional responsibilities and grows within the position.|
All external applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Andrayana Estes, Director of Human Resources. All requested materials must be submitted for consideration. This position is desired to be filled as soon as possible and application materials will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until filled.
Drug Free Sport, LLC does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.