Professional Sport Program Manager
Position Focus: The Professional Sport Program Manager is a key contributor to Drug Free Sport International/International Doping Tests & Management’s drug-testing offerings by providing a high level of service and commitment to excellence to the NFL Substance of Abuse (SOA) whereabouts system. The person in this role will operate in a fast-paced work environment, provide exceptional customer service, and effectively communicate with clients, collection contractors and team members to achieve any mission, any time, anywhere. Contributions include coordinating drug-testing and administrative logistics for the NFL SOA program; and supporting collection contractors including supplies fulfillment and logistics to ensure quality collections in the field.
Summary of Qualifications: To successfully perform this role, the individual must be analytical, an effective communicator, organized and self-directed. The individual must uphold the company vision, possess strong integrity, and have a desire to serve our clients, contracted collectors and staff. Essential requirements are strong communication and project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects in a time sensitive environment; highly credible, ethical and persuasive interpersonal skills; proficient working with Outlook and Excel; and willingness and ability to work a schedule outside of Drug Free Sport’s standard office hours of 2:30-11:00 pm Monday-Friday, and on-call as needed. The person in this role must have the minimum education level of a two year degree or higher. Passing a pre-employment screening, including background check, drug test, transcript verification, and confidentiality agreement, is a requirement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the day-to-day operations of the NFL SOA whereabouts system, with work schedule extending outside of Drug Free Sport’s standard office hours (2:30-11:00 pm Monday-Friday, on-call as needed).
- Administer client testing management for the NFL SOA program including database management; collector contractor scheduling; logistics and quality control; receiving, reviewing, tracking and filing of all collection paperwork; and shipping and supplies needs for professional sport client programs during office
- Monitor quality-of-service issues including supplies, transportation, and deficiencies.
- Collaborate with NFL staff and the Quality Assurance (QA) department to review collection data reports as part of the QA
- Provide NFL SOA whereabouts system and client testing management related coverage in the absence of the Senior Director of NFL SOA Drug Testing.
- Oversee supply management for independent contractors including completing submitted orders, tracking orders, coordinating fulfillment with suppliers; overseeing product storage, handling and distribution, and providing service with urgent needs.
|Description||Critical Success Factors|
|Planning and Organizational Development||Ability to efficiently organize and prioritize multiple tasks. Effective at planning ahead yet flexible with unexpected changes. Listens well and orientates quickly.||Self-confident and self-starting; focused, resourceful, and adaptable; makes timely decisions; at ease working with deadlines; delivers the objective with meticulous attention to detail.|
|Effective Communication||Proficient in all forms of communication. Ability to connect with colleagues, contracted collectors, clients, consultants and vendors. Create positive relationships at the organizational, contractor and vendor levels.||Passionate about daily interaction with clients; listens well, interprets accurately, and responds appropriately; chooses the right way to say the right things.|
|Customer Service Orientation||Has a propensity for serving the needs of clients.||Attentive and decisive; selfless; follows up and follows through; client first focus to enhance relationship.|
|Integrity and Reliability||Takes personal responsibility for job performance; strict adherence to company and client policies and procedures. Maintains high level of professionalism and confidentiality.||Positively responds to direction and constructive feedback; exhibits integrity and trustworthiness; makes informed decisions based on what is best for the company; and holds themselves accountable for overall Sport Drug Testing client experience.|
|Motivation for Achievement||Strong initiative; displays energy and enthusiasm in approaching the job. Generates ideas for improvement; initiates opportunities and recommends innovations. Goes above requirements; continually working toward exceeding expectations.|
Stays on target for 90-day and annual goals, with motivation to exceed all objectives.
Contributes to company success through continuous improvement.
All external applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, and name of three professional references to Andrayana Estes. All requested materials must be submitted for consideration. This position is desired to be filled as soon as possible and application materials will be reviewed on an on-gong basis until filled.
Drug Free Sport, LLC does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.