Drug Free Sport Launches New Website
Friday, June 9th, 2017
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Gene Willis, Director of Marketing. moc.t1508469707ropse1508469707erfgu1508469707rd@si1508469707lliwg1508469707; 816.285.1423
Drug Free Sport Launches New Website
Organization adds another tool for clients and athletes for sports drug testing and sports drug education.
KANSAS CITY, MO. (June 9, 2017) – Technology and access to information are important parts of ensuring fair and safe sport. Drug Free Sport, the industry leader in sport drug testing and sport drug education, is excited to unveil its completely redesigned website at drugfreesport.com. With this enhanced digital presence, users will be able to access information quickly and with ease.
“We listened to our clients, specimen collectors, staff, and partners when developing the strategy for our new website,” said Chris Guinty, President/CEO of Drug Free Sport. “Through this collaborative process, we developed a clean, intuitive, mobile-friendly platform that represents our status as an innovator within our field.”
Of note, here are a few ways that the new website improves the user experience:
- Accessibility: A mobile-friendly design structure, easy to access on tablets and phone devices.
- Prioritization: Front-page links to areas that matter to our clients: SCAN3 (for managing secure
testing processes) and Drug Free Sport AXISTM (possessing valuable educational/wellness information).
- Education: Focused information on our education services, via Drug Free Sport AXIS, our Speakers Bureau, Webinar Series, and other events.
- Staff: Detailed staff biographies, so that clients and potential clients know the expertise and people behind programs and processes.
- Social Media: Prominent inclusion of Drug Free Sport’s social media platforms, where a plethora of news, updates, and content is shared each week (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and our PERSPECTIVES blog).
- Sport Exchange Summit, Powered by Drug Free Sport: A microsite focusing on our biennial conference, which focuses on athletic professionals that are the “team behind the team.”
What hasn’t changed is the commitment to digital security and privacy. This innovation enriches the long-standing work that Drug Free Sport has provided in technology and confidentiality. For more information on these new developments, visit drugfreesport.com.
ABOUT DRUG FREE SPORT, LLC:
The National Center for Drug Free Sport (Drug Free Sport®) is a world-wide leader in the sport drug-testing industry. Drug Free Sport administers comprehensive drug-testing programs, manages national and international collections, develops drug-testing policies, and provides educational services to a wide range of clients in sport, including MLB, the NFL, the NBA, the WNBA, the NBA D-League, the PGA Tour, the LPGA, the USGA, the CrossFit Games, the NCAA, the Big Ten Conference, the NAIA, World of Outlaws, and more than 300 colleges, universities, and amateur athletics organizations around the world. World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) code-compliant testing for performance-enhancing substances and industry-innovating sport drug testing collection and education technologies are part of the comprehensive and confidential total solution Drug Free Sport provides for drug prevention needs. Drug Free Sport boasts a highly educated, experienced and diverse staff that is committed to technical innovation and maintaining the most extensive network of highly-trained certified sport drug-testing collectors in the industry. Drug Free Sport is based in Kansas City, Missouri. For more information, visit drugfreesport.com or find us on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.