Frank Uryasz - President
816-474-8655 ext. 111
- President of Drug Free Sport with more than 25 years of senior management experience in educational and athletics organizations.
- Serves as a consultant to the NCAA Committee on Competitive Safeguards and Medical Aspects of Sports.
- Twelve years as NCAA Director of Sports Sciences, where he established the NCAA’s national drug-testing program.
- Former member of the U.S. Olympic Committee’s Anti-Doping Committee.
- Past chairman of the Joint Commission on Sports Medicine and Science; past member of the USA Football Health and Safety Committee; and a graduate of the Betty Ford Center Professional in Residence Program.
- Earned master’s degree in business administration and bachelor’s degree in life sciences at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln.
- Graduate of the Fast Trac program, an entrepreneurial development program through the Ewing Kauffman Foundation in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Professional history includes serving as a tutor and academic advisor for student-athletes at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln.
- Present Not-for-Profit Board Service.
- Chi Phi Fraternity, Grand Council, Atlanta, GA, current secretary.
- Penn Valley Park Conservancy, Kansas City, MO, current vice president.
- The Studios Inc., Kansas City, MO
- Bright Futures Fund, Kansas City, MO
- The Kansas City Club, Kansas City, MO
- Alpha Theta Chi Educational Trust, Lincoln, NE, trustee
Back to Our Staff